Vista Commercial Capital understands that real estate investors need quick and hassle-free access to capital. The vast majority of banks cannot provide this, and it will be difficult to secure real estate loans if you lack an unblemished credit report. Unlike traditional bank-backed loans, our commercial real estate financing program places more emphasis on the profitability of your venture. In other words, we need to be sure that your investment is capable of generating enough income to pay back your loan. That’s it – no complex application process required.
Short-Term Financing is temporary in nature and is typically used in-between transactions. Below are scenarios/examples that Vista Commercial Capital can assist you with to quickly close on any opportunities that you may be presented with:
- Acquire commercial property quickly as time-sensitive opportunities arise, allowing time to line up long-term financing.
- Fix/Flip funding for residential investment properties.
- Leverage property owned free and clear for use in projects as a loan or line-of-credit.
Long-Term financing is the best option for commercial real estate that is going to held for a multiple years and will be used to provide a source of rental income from tenants or will be used to operate a business. This type of financing can be used to:
- Purchase a commercial property.
- Refinance an existing loan that has come to term or is more expensive than rates are today.
- Capitalize on an increase in property value and extract some extra cash.
Note: Non-Recourse Loan options are available